Monday, December 1, 2008

Beavers and Turkeys

Ya I have a little Beaver!!
Thayne chews on everything!
I didn't notice for a couple of days.....all along the inside of his crib is "beavered"!
I had to rig up this nice expensive towel and wire decoy!
(He just woke-up from a long nap....nice turkey tail on the side!)

In awe at the lights!!Codys mom Jill made us Thanksgiving dinner!! It was so good...both his sisters were there and this is Thaynes cousin Josslynn....so cute!

Thayne loves his ball.....he chases it around for hours!
My dad and his singing partner Smeags!!

Where does he get his good looks??? :)






9 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute picture of you and Thayne!! He's growing up fast, what a cutie pie! Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Yep, we see where he gets all his good looks :). I remember when Ava was in the beaver phase...love how the crib is rigged up. Cute pics of Joss and Thayne.

Kim said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys durnig the holidays! Oh, I am also having a purse party on the 17th. If you and the sisters want to venture up here for it, I would love to see you all!
If you want to come, send me your addresses and I will get you some invites!
Text me it or you can even call me!
801-941-4965

Emily T. said...

Love all the pictures. What a funny beaver boy. He's so handsome. We're excited to see you guys soon.

Justiel said...

Thanyne is a cutie....hope to see you guys at Christmas.

Jamie Eyre said...

Kenadee did the same thing to her crib! The marks are still there today. Kyle said it must be a first child thing :)
Oh and he of course gets ALL his good looks from his momma (we have to get a little credit for birthing the little things!)

Jordan and Barbara said...

He is starting to get little boy hair instead of baby. Hope you had a good T-Day. We will be in Lyman for Christmas, but I am not sure what days. What are your plans?

Jamie Eyre said...

Just saying HI! We were hoping to see you over Thanksgiving, but didn't :) When are you going to be in town? We would love to see you!

Justiel said...

Tracy,
Email me your address. I have a Christmas card for you. Thanks
See you soon too.
jhawkins21@cox.net