Friday, January 30, 2009

THAYNE
ONE YEAR OLD
22 lbs
Favorite Words:Dada, horse,"what is it", Cody, "oh ya" and cookie.
Loves:Dogs, balls, all foods, his dad, looking at books, being outside, playing with other kids, racing to the bathroom when we leave the door open and baths.
Dislikes:haircuts, sitting in church for longer than 10 minutes and mommy brushing his teeth.
Cody and I love this age!!! It is so fun to watch him learn new things! He is a bit stubborn and has to do things his way.....who did he get that from??? We love his wet kisses. He's such a happy boy and we are so thankful he is part of our family!













Photos done my my sis Tina....thanks!

**Cody doesn't love Thaynes hair the way I do it......I admit it is a little long to spike. I still love the pictures!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like his spikes! He's handsome any way you do his hair :). He's such a good little boy and so fun to be around. It's been fun watching him grow.

Leslie said...

Cute..Cute pictures. I love his spikey hair, and his shirt and tie!! What a little man! Your sister does such a good job with pictures.

Brooke Carroll said...

He is so handsome! He's an adorable boy, that's for sure! Tina always does a great job with pictures, huh?

Emily T. said...

He looks like a little handsome man. So grown up! That's funny you say Cody doesn't like the spikes. Everytime I do Seth's hair remotely spikey, I see Thom wetting his fingers and matting it back down. They must think they're too tough for the spikes. I love it and Thayne is so cute with them.

Tiffany said...

CUTE! He is seriously a doll! He is getting quite a fun little personality!

Taylor & Mary said...

he is so stinking cute! i love the spikey hair. :) and he has such a cute personality too!

Feller said...

So cute those eyes are adorable.

Naomi said...

Hi Tracy, Thayne is growing up so fast! He has the most beautiful eyes he is so cute!! I hope to see you before I move (the end of Febuary) so I will be calling soon.
Naomi

TinaBean said...

Thanks for the MUCH needed, last minute girls night the other night. It's just what I needed to get out of my slump. Love ya.

TinaBean said...

I posted a few more of him on my photo blog :)...

Jamie Eyre said...

He is such a doll. Love the spikes too. Ethan's hair is actually long enough to spike, and I LOVE it.
I CANNOT believe he is 1!