Sunday, March 8, 2009

The search is over






Cody's horse Burns died around Christmas time from colic. Since then all Cody can think about is finding and getting a new horse. Every ten minutes he would get on KSL and look at the horses for sale. Well after months of being horseless......he found Tex (short for Texas). I give him a hard time cause he seems lost and lonely without a horse! I'm glad to report he is once again a happy man. Thayne loves helping Cody feed the horse. He also loves to be outside! Cody takes him on walks, hiking and bike rides. Thayne is going to be one lost puppy when Cody starts working again, I think I will be also...I have a babysitter whenever I need one!

4 comments:

TinaBean said...

Yeah you are ONE lucky girl...with your built in full time {excellent, I might add} babysitter. You will be lost when you don't have him around 24/7 :).

That was SOOOOOOOOO funny seeing Cody pack Thayne in the backpack and Ava in front all while leading the horse and with Tootse at his feet. He's so good to take Thayne to do all those fun things outside. I think both Cody and Thayne will have withdrawals when he goes back to work.

Tiffany said...

I haven't seen Cody that happy in a long time:) He is definetly a man that needs his horse!

Emily T. said...

Glad the search is over. I'm sure Cody and Thayne will enjoy the new horse.

I'm in the same boat when Thom goes back to work. That's one nice thing about winter, having dad around.

Jamie Eyre said...

SO, SO, SO, so, so sad I missed you :( It would have been so fun to see ya, and that darling little boy!!
Glad Cody found a horse. That is so sad about his other one.
How's things in your neck of the woods?
Did I mention I was so sad that I didn't get to see you :) NEXT TIME!