Sunday, August 8, 2010

SuMmEr FuN!!

Thayne's first over-night pack trip!!
He loves being outdoors.....just like his dad!! He loved every minute of it! He hiked over 2 miles in and 2 miles out.So when they reached their destination.....Cody started to set the tent up and realized he had forgotten the poles!! They slept under the stars. It rained for a while in the night so Cody held a blanket over Thayne's head and he never woke up all night!
Loves mud, dirt and sand!
Thayne loves to play with his cousin Addy! He wants to call her everyday to come over or he wants to go to her house.



Thayne sits on his potty a lot, but not much action.


And this girl.......I just can't get enough!!
5 months old.

9 comments:

Taylor & Mary said...

kaycee is such a doll! love her smile. and the one with thayne on the potty with a magazine!!! haha. love it!

TinaBean said...

Thayne is such a great little outdoorsman! I can't believe he made it all night out under the stars w/out waking up...and that he hiked that whole way!

Kaycee is such a babe...(need to see her more :).

And Ava needs to come have a sprinkler running through day with Addi and Thayne :).

Annika said...

Such cute pics. You are so brave to let him go on a camping trip like that!! I love what a little man he is. So freaking cute!

Emily said...

I can not get over how much Kaycee looks like you. I love her!! And Thayne what a little man, camping with his dad.

Katy said...

Oh my heck! We had so much fun with you guys. Thayne is such a sweetie. Isabel is really missing him. She talks about him all the time. And Kaycee is so sweet! I want her for a baby!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Happy biRtHdAY!!! Your kids are cute, I hate potty training. Good luck. Hope all is well.

Tiffany said...

I loved the Pack trip story, that will be really funny for Thayne to look back on. And yes I am in love with your babes and her adorable contagious smile! I am glad you got those cute picts of Addi and Thayne....hope you don't mind that I borrowed them from you for my blog....:)

Jenn said...

Wow I can't believe Thayne hiked all that and slept outside under the stars. He really is an outdoors boy. And your baby looks a lot like you. She is SO cute, and getting so big!

Jenn said...

Wow I can't believe Thayne hiked all that and slept outside under the stars. He really is an outdoors boy. And your baby looks a lot like you. She is SO cute, and getting so big!