Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthday Girl!

Thayne decided Kaycee wanted a "pink puppy cake" for her birthday. This is what she ended up with..............Cody thinks it's more of a pink panther cake!






















Cody and I both love this age! Kaycee is such a ham and is always making us laugh. She runs around and can keep up with Thayne; he loves having someone to play with. Some of her words at one......ma ma, da da, i did it, what is it, hi (with the cutest wave!) and no-no-no. She LOVES to be outside especially if it is with her dad feeding the horses, to bath and to eat! She slept with mom her first year but is now in her own bed and does great. Time sure does fly....seems just like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital! We love you Kaycee!!!!

6 comments:

Katy said...

I am sorry we missed it! She is a beauty Tracy. I love how much personality she has. Both of your kids are so sweet. We love them.

Leslie said...

Can't believe she is one already!! Time flies! We need to get together (how often do we say that??!!) She is adorable--looks like Cody is enjoying her cake more than she did!

Tina said...

She IS such a HAM!I love her...she cracks me up and she is such a sweetheart. What a cute (and delicious) b-day party she had :).

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

She is so dang darling! and can I say I sure miss our weekly get togethers. I think we need to get together right away!!

Taylor & Mary said...

love the pictures!! :) she is such a doll. sorry we missed her party!

Annika said...

These pics are so adorable! I am glad you and Cody are in them as well. It always seems the parents get in the background and the pics are always of the kids! The party looks darling as always and she is getting so grown up! Happy Birthday Kaycee!