Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not much has been happening here!! Cody is really busy with work and trying to fit in a horse ride here and there. I'm trying to take and online class, but haven't made it too far! I also need to get health insurance ASAP, anyone have any suggestions on who to go with?? This weekend Tina and Ava came up and we went up High Creek and made tin foil dinners...they turned out really good!
Thayne and Ava hang en out!

Cody can get Thayne to laugh so hard! He has two cute dimples in his chin when he smiles:)

So engaged in the conversation!


So after the trip to the mountains.....Ava and Thayne needed a bath! First time for both in the big bathtub!!

All clean and ready for bed!!
First hair-cut! Kind of jagged around the ears! Oh well a new style of side burns!?!

9 comments:

TinaBean said...

I love this boy! He is such a character and I love how he is developing such a little personality. Thanks for taking me to the mtns. It was fun and yummy. I will get you those other pics. asap. PS-thanks for letting those two monkey's try to take a bath together! They had so much fun :).

Emily T. said...

I'm glad to see a new post. I love Thayne's hair. I wish Grady had at least a tiny bit of hair. Someday. We should plan something fun, dinner, the park, rodeo, anything. We don't have a ton going on right now so we need something exciting to do.

Katy said...

Looks like so much fun. Those 2 are growing so much. I can't believe how Thayne is changing! Great haircut, who gets the credit for that? Love it.

krista said...

Hey Tracy!
Your little guy is so cute. I can't believe how much him and Ava look alike, they could almost be twins!

Justiel said...

Thayne is a heart breaker. Looks like lots of fun. we are going to be in town this weekend. plan on coming over to my parents or thom's on Saturday night and we'll hang out and grab a bite to eat or something. Hudson and Seth are good cheap entertainment. I'll call you on Saturday.

Jen Jensen said...

You guys are such a cute family... Thayne is getting so big. The hair cut looks good to me, I have given Eli some real doozies! I have learned it is worth the $10 & 5 minutes it takes to get a decent haircut for him!

Tiffany said...

Those were so cute. I loved the one of him and Ava in the chair....nice chair by the way. Karla and I both kind of thought that he looks a little like Peyton. But totally has Cody's nose and mouth. His hair is so light.....he looks so cute!

Eaton Family said...

Oh my gosh - I love your blog!! I saw your name from Annika's blog and thought I would check it out to see if it was really you. What an adorable family. Check out our blog at eatonfamblog.blogspot.com

Naomi said...

Hi Tracy,
I like how you changed your blog it looks good. I cant believe how much Thayne is growing up. He is really cute. Ava and him do look alot alike. Sounds like you are doing good. Give me a call sometime. Naomi