Monday, June 30, 2008

We went home this weekend to visit my parents;my brother Todd thought of a few more of my dads famous "one liners"! I was pondering and had a thought to write down memories of my parents so I can always go back and read them in case I forget them. So I'm adding more of my dads one liners to the previous list on the fathers day blog.

"My heck"
"It takes a chicken and a half to lay an egg and a half in a day and a half"
"You think you know so much"
"Bloated up tighter than tight"
"Get your butt behind you"
"How long are you gonig to milk that?....Whats all that white stuff?"
"Why....would you do that??" (This usually is said to my mom! One example....Tim Kelly witnessed this one, everyone was sitting in the family room watching T.V. when the phone rings....my mom answers and its for my dad. Well my dad is watching T.V. and dosen't hear my mom tell him the phone is for him. She says "Hi ya" and throws the phone at my dad. Before he knows what is going on it hits him in the side of the face!! Then he says"Why would you do that??"

2 comments:

TinaBean said...

I love "oh my heck!" That's totally dad. I'm glad you wrote all these down so we won't ever forget. He's so funny...I love his own Wyoming lingo.

Tiffany said...

OK I am TotallY cracking up at the Why.....would you do that! That story KILLS me! Don't forget the ugggh Hello ug.....everytime you call him and he is SO busy and you better have called him for a good reason. (I don't really think he cares that we call.....it is just the way he says hello;)