Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm ready for food!

Thayne is almost 6 months old!! I can't believe it!! Cody thinks it's time for another one! He found out he loves new babies. Two weeks ago, Thayne got his shots and was fussy for a couple days; I thought it was from the shots but no....he got his first tooth on bottom. Then yesterday I feeling his tooth and found another one! He now has both bottom teeth.....he hasn't bit me yet:)

His first experience eating rice cereal!! More on him than in his mouth!
Too busy watching TV to eat! And I think he likes chewing on the spoon more than the cereal, cause it feels good to the teeth!
Man I better cut back a little......my belly almost doesn't fit in the chair!
I love his big brown eyes!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

OHHHH those were so cute! He is getting so big. He will catch up to the girls in no time! Love the one of him looking at his belly.....I know how he feels:) I think Cody is right, time for MORE!

TinaBean said...

I love the bare bumb, the budah belly, and the big brown eyes...that last picture is so cute. Good job on the posting :).

krista said...

Oh my, he is such a cutie. The first 6 months always fly by I think, it's kinda sad!

Katy said...

He is changing so much. Great pictures. I can't believe it's been 6 months.

Emily T. said...

I love his big brown eyes too! You made it through the first teeth without even knowing it. I hope he doesn't bite ya!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Cute Baby! Can you belive how fast they grow? Looks like you are having lots of fun being a mother, I think it is the greatest job.

Annika said...

He is so darling! Those pics are so cute of him. I can't believe he is old enough to eat with a spoon already. Crazy!

Justiel said...

What a cutie. i just want to give him lots of kisses. SO CUTE.