Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tags!!

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. was not married
2. started the long list of blind dates!
3. finished up my associates at Dixie College
4. Moved to Logan
5. rented a room at "bunkie's" house and shared it with Barb

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. put Thaynes 3-6 month clothes in a tote (SAD!!)
2. file bills and stuff
3. laundry
4. clean (on my list everyday)
5. think about working out (but will probably talk myself out of it!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. frozen fruit with milk
3. nuts
4. sea weed (thanks to my mom)
5. popcorn
6. cody says I have to add a sixth snack.....a bite of anything he has!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt (House)
2. hand out $100 bills to random people on the street
3. Decorate my house
4. Buy new clothes
5. surprise all my siblings with a present

5 places I have lived:
1. Lyman, WY
2. St. George, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. Rock Springs, WY
5. Richmond, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. Little America, KOA and a cannery in AK (if you can count them....I only lasted about 3 weeks at each)
2. Gas-n-go
3. My grandmas carpet store
4. EK Excessories
5. Pepperidge Farm making millions of cookies

I tag...1.Emily T. 2. Jennefier 3. Jenn 4. Justiel 5. Annika




This is Codys recent Tag:


Thayne, Maddison and Addison Chillen in the Hammock!

5 comments:

TinaBean said...

I still can't believe how nice of an elk Cody got. I can't wait to show Jake a better picture of it. Good job doing THESE tags :).

Katy said...

I learned a lot about you in that tag... I didn't know you liked to snack on seaweed, or that you lived in Rock Springs. And wow, great elk Cody. Did Thayne help?

Emily T. said...

I love reading other people's tags. I think I have a few tags piling up, I just think everyone else's life is more interesting. Seaweed? I'll have to give it a try. It sounds healthy. Good job on your tag Cody. He looks like a good elk.

TinaBean said...

Thanks again SO MUCH for helping me today....you have no idea....you are so much help and great company. I owe you :).

Jen Jensen said...

Are you alive? We kinda puttered out on our walking thing... we'll have to do something else now it's getting cold... I leave for NYC next week...I'm way excited.