Sunday, October 19, 2008


Well the trip to St. George was really fun and relaxing! My grandma is the best host ever! She is constantly getting you whatever you want! She was either cooking, playing with Thayne or we had a hot game of cards going. My mom and I went to a play at the Tuachan amphitheatre; it was really good. I would recommend going! I think next year Footloose and Annie are playing! Thayne loved to see both his grandma and his great grandpa and grandma!
Thayne has this thing with his tongue lately.....he looks like a little turtle!
Thayne with his Great Grandpa and Grandma Wickham.....don't they look too young to be "greats"?? The trees in the background are my grandpas pomegranate and fig trees......they are delish!
Thayne loves to chew on everything still!
Thanks grandma and grandpa for having us and thanks to my mom for taking us!! As for the mighty hunters......they didn't see too many elk, but Cody had a lot of fun!! He said he should have been born a hundred years ago and he would have been a pony express rider....he would love to ride his horse all over the country! Thanks dad for getting everything ready and for taking Cody!


10 comments:

Emily T. said...

Sounds like your Grandma is another Grandma E. I love that our kids actually get to spend time with their great grandparents. Sounds like a fun trip. And Thayne looks really grown up in the pictures.

Jordan and Barbara said...

Looks like fun and warm. Can you believe we used to live there?

Emily said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love Grandmas.

TinaBean said...

That trip looked like so much fun. I could use some of Grandma Elda's waiting on me hand and foot right about now!

By the way...I really missed my cleaning slave tonight and might have to book you for possibly Thursday night?? Let me know.

Thayners is getting SO big. I feel like I haven't seen him forever. I love his smile.

Tiffany said...

YEP looks like a fun trip! I miss Gramps and Grams living so close! I want to make a trip down to see them too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, warm weather, family, pomegranets! Yum! Cliff looks really good, I haven't seen them since probably last Christmas, and Thayne since last March. He looks like he has a cute little personality.

Jen Jensen said...

It sounds like you had a good weekend too! I've been thinking we should take a walk on one of these nice days...I'll be calling you. Thayne is cute as ever!

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had a good trip in the warm country. Thayne is sooo big. Every time you post more pictures, he looks older. What a cutie pie! We need to hang out again it would be fun! Oh and I like your tunes, it is totally you!

Anonymous said...

Hey - It's me! Don't fall off your chair:) I love St. George, and I haven't been able to go forever! It sounds like a super fun trip.
Thanks for all the stuff you sent. It was so cute. Stop by the next time you are home. I really miss your visits. And I always love to see that darling little boy of yours!

Leslie said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog! Your little Thayne is getting so big. We haven't seen him forever (well, I guess Mike probably saw him when he was out at your house). Thanks for letting Mike bring his deer there! I wouldn't have known what to do with it. Let's really get together. Kaysen would love to play with your little guy--he loves kids.