Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"If you build it they will come"......or if your mom builds it "she" (as in baby) will come???
My mom was so nice to offer....or maybe I just volunteered her to make all the babies bedding and these cute curtains! She has been laboring away for a couple of months!! We figured out how much it would have cost to buy it all and it totalled over $1000.00! I spent around $200.00 for all the fabric. I got a good deal, but I don't know about my mom!! ThAnKs!! My aunt Teresa also helped her! ThAnKs!! Oh and I can't forget my brother-in-law Tim.....He so graciously painted the room and the crib.....he even didn't complain that I made him use low V.O.C. paint....(I think it was a pain to use on the crib...sorry).....and ThAnKs!! Oh and Thayne colored all over the pink walls a couple of days after Tim painted with a brown crayon....I guess it had to be broken in!
I'm going to hang her name from the metal...if I could decide!




This is the cute blanket my aunt Teresa made!



I'll be 38 weeks on Friday!! I'm so excited to have this baby.....I'm going to have a Vbac (my doc said he'll let me go to 41 weeks and if she hasn't come then a c-section, but I'm confident she'll be here!!) and my sis Tiff is going to assist me...We haven't gotten around to any maternity pictures....but this one is when Tina did a few family pictures.....I think I was around 5-6 months....My belly is aloooooot bigger now and my hair is short!! Cody swears there is two in it!!



11 comments:

TinaBean said...

Yep! She is spoiled ROTTEN already! I LoVe her nursery! You are lucky that you got mom to do that for you...cuz you know she is too burnt out to do it for me now :). Yeah, you need an updated maternity pic ASAP because you are about to pop! But you look way good.

Hope you are sleeping better and feeling better. I can't WAIT to meet this baby girl...I wish I was going to assist you too :(.

Leslie said...

So cute!! And you look so cute as well! I am already so much bigger than that! I was hoping that we would see a preggo picture since I haven't seen you forever! I think I need a few maternity pictures before I get huge. I can't wait to see your little girl!

Annika said...

Oh that room is SO darling! Your mom is so talented. I love how you have decorated it. I can't wait to see and meet her! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I can't believe she will be here so soon!

Feller said...

Way to cute I love it. Good Luck with the delivery hope all goes well.

Emily said...

Hi Trac, you look awesome! I'm so excited to meet this little girl. I hope she looks just like Grace :) Good luck with everything. Oh, and the nursery is adorable, your mom is super talented.

Naomi said...

You look so cute! Where do you find cute clothes?? I love your room too it looks so adorable. I love the color scheme. I will be waiting for pictures when you have her. My email is naomiwerth@ymail.com or naeporter@hotmail.com
Im so excited you are having a girl I know she will be beautiful.

Nikki said...

Wow, what a cute room! You look great, by the way. Good luck with deliver!

Emily T. said...

The room looks so good! We're excited to hear of baby's arrival! Good Luck the next couple weeks.

Katy said...

So cute. Your mom is an amazing mom. She did a great job. Can't wait to meet baby. I am excited for you to do a v-bac with Tiff there. How fun to have sisters to go through things like this with you.

Jamie E. said...

TRACY! Where have you been my long lost roomy!! Or the better question is. . . where have I been :) Love, Love, LOVE the room. I'm sure she is going to be just as lovely. A lovely baby for a lovely room.
I really miss seeing you. Probably won't see ya before she arrives, but when you do get home, give me a call and I'll come visit.
Good luck with all! Can't wait to meet her.

Jordan and Barbara said...

How exciting. I hope all goes well, by the way I look as pregnant now 5 months post partom as you do 5 months pregnant. It stinks. Good luck with everything