Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well all through the holidays I thought my camera died...low and behold I just had the wrong kind of batteries........So I missed Christmas morning but this is Thayne's "castle" Santa brought. Thayne also really wanted a hammer....he got this fun tool bench from grandma Jill...he's so funny when he tries to smile!

Addy and Thanye thought it was so funny to ride double on the zebra!

Thayne's latest passion is playing on the computer. I can't believe how fast he picks up on things and knows what to do from watching me when we play together. He sits at the computer and moves the mouse around and clicks on the right place....it's kind-of nice letting him entertain himself! (He has learned all his letters,their sounds and much more from the computer.) Every night he says "brush teeth, play stories on the computer and go to bed".....and that's his routine.

A couple weeks ago my sisters and I went to St George (without any kids....except Max....he's still nursing so he was allowed....) to have a little getaway and visit my grandma and grandpa Wickham. I can't believe we didn't get any pictures; that's O.K. with me though cause I'm quite large about now!! It was 32' in Cedar City and when we lowered down into St. George it was about 55'. We thought is was summer! I'm excited for spring and for the new baby!! Thanks grandma and grandpa for having us....we had quite a few really good laughs-I won't go into details!!




4 comments:

TinaBean said...

Ava just saw these pics and said, "I want to go to Beaners house."

I'm glad your camera isn't broke and I haven't seen your computer moved into your kitchen...did you get your crib set up? I want to see it with the bedding when mom gets it done!

Annika said...

Thayne is the cutest thing ever! He is getting so grown up. I love the computer too.....it entertained Bailey and Brin a lot as well. Not to much longer and I can start Kennadi! I wish we could see you tonight! I am glad you got to have a fun getaway with your sisters before baby #2 comes!

Emily T. said...

The castle is awesome. My boys would love something like that. St George sounds so fun, especially leaving this CV weather for awhile. Can't wait for your baby girl to arrive.

Taylor & Mary said...

thayne is such a cutie! :) looks like fun at your house! i saw your bedding and stuff your mom made. it looks so good! :) cant wait to see the room all put together. :)