Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Lets Party!!!Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!
It's amazing what you can do with a little fabric and hot glue!
(Kaycee in this picture is really looking like Tiff to me.)
Great-grandma Elloise
Thayne trying to give me a cute smile!

Cody and Kaycee having a "moment". LOOOOOOVE her chubby cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This boy has to eat and sleep with some sort of heavy equipment!

This girl loves to be outside.....and hates when I try and do her hair; she shakes her head back and forth.



Thayne loves to take Kaycee down! She laughs most of the time.
At least someone will let me do their hair!


6 comments:

TinaBean said...

Oh my heck! Thayne's hairstyle is awesome with those clips! He's going to love looking back with all those curlers and clips in his hair.

Kaycee's costume is the bomb. Way to go Martha Stewart. You're great with the hot glue gun :).

I love the pics of Cody packing Kaycee around in the backpack and the ones of Thayne wrestling Kaycee...OK...LOVED all these pics. What cute kids!

krista said...

your kids are so adorable. love the hairdo too!

Tiffany said...

They looked SO cute! I loved your home made tinkerbell costume very crafty! And Thayne is such a cute little Peter Pan...loved it! I think she does kind of look like me there huh! Poor Girl?!?

Leslie said...

Love your costumes!! So cute!

Naomi said...

your kids are growing so fast! They are both really cute I love the costumes too.

Taylor & Mary said...

could they be any cuter?!?!?!! :) and i'm loving the costumes. :) quite a crafty lady you are! hope to see you guys soon!