Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rewind and Pause!!!

Kaycee 3 Months

I know she is now six months.....but rewind three months. (My photographer took these before she had her baby and recently found the time to get them to me! I don't know how she finds the time to do all that she does! Thanks Tina!) I'm tearing up posting these because Kaycee is growing up so fast! I just want to pause this age for a little longer. We love her sweet smile and personality! You can defiantly love the second child as much as the first!







5 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute! Love that basket! I love Tina's pictures! Can we come visit you sometime? I am serious this time! It is ridiculous that we haven't seen her yet!

Tina said...

Glad I got to see that cute little chica again :)!

Anonymous said...

You seriously have some of the cutest kids ever...she is absolutly beautiful!!:) Tiff Behunin

Tiffany said...

Love the ones in the basket! She is a doll :D

Taylor & Mary said...

i cant get enough! she is so stinking cute! and love the stroller/basket thing...way cute! :)